Welcome! Posting a link back to the GBBL would be much appreciated.
If you see any pop up ads here please click on the Meet the GBBL Mods and send us an e-mail about it so we can get them removed.

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

More about the Spingfield XD-S Recall

Please go to the link below and read the article and look at the photos.


Springfield XD-S safety recall October update

Or go to the Springfield Recall FAQ: Recall FAQ

From reading between the lines, I'm thinking it could be 16 to 20 weeks minimum before your pistol gets repaired and back to you. And I wouldn't be surprised if it took in excess of of 20 weeks.

H/t to The Freeholder for the heads up

If you know of any recalls or safety issues with any types of firearms or sporting products please let us here know by dropping a comment to us or you can hit our E-mails.  My E-mail is available through my user profile, just click on my name at the end of this post and it will take you to my profile where my e-mail address is posted.  I am not going to post it here to keep down the amount of SPAM mail in my inbox.

No comments: