Welcome! Posting a link back to the GBBL would be much appreciated.
If you see any pop up ads here please click on the Meet the GBBL Mods and send us an e-mail about it so we can get them removed.

Friday, December 12, 2014

Post your Grail Guns

You know, those firearms you have been dreaming about to top off and complete a part of your collection.

One of my grail guns I need to finish my "Farmers Guns" collection is a 8 or 9 shot .22 revolver.

Either a Harrington & Richardson, Iver Johnson or High Standard .22 LR Revolver.

My grail guns for my personal carry collection are an old .38 special Charter Arms Undercover with a 2" barrel and the exposed ejector rod, an old style Browning GP-35 High Power in 9mm with the internal extractor and a .45 ACP CZ97.

For rifles, my grail guns are a Sharps in .50-110, a .30-40 Krag-Jorgenson and a Lever Action Rifle length .357 Magnum.

Shotguns I have most of what I want, so I would just say I want my 10 ga Belgian SXS restored and ammo to shoot through it.

What are your "Grail Guns"?

Either leave it in the comment section or write it up on your own blog and send me the link.

9 comments:

Eainsdad said...

My son would like a SCAR17. I wouldn't mind one myself. Want an 8 shot .357 Magnum revolver from Smith & Wesson custom shop and a double stack Para 1911. When I was younger I lusted after a Nylon 66 .22 rifle for years. Never got one. Cabela's near me has three in the Gun Library. Something to think about...

Old NFO said...

SCAR 17s are NICE!!! I have one with a TA-11 ACOG up top. Great hog gun. And those old nylon .22s never wear out... Just sayin... Sadly the one I grew up shooting was lost in a house fire.

Anonymous said...

Great blog! Well done

B said...

An African double in 460 nitro...

One with a travel case and the whole loading kit.

Anonymous said...

Used to have a H.S. 9 shot. I regret that I ever parted with it

Anonymous said...

Used to have a H.S. 9 shot. I regret that I ever parted with it

Skip said...

Perazzi trap, high end AR-10...sigh.

Anonymous said...

Behold, the Savage 99, in all its glory, at flagunblog.wordpress.com:

https://flagunblog.wordpress.com/2014/12/21/legacy-rifles/

Old school, yeah. But still a great gun.

tsquared said...

I have one of the 929 H&R 22LR 9-shot revolvers. I also have a Italian, Tanfaglio SA 6-shot that has a plastic grip that I enjoy a bit more - I like the SA cowboy style revolvers.

My grail gun is one I had for a while in Afghanistan, a Russian AEK 919. But I would like one in 9x19.