Welcome! Posting a link back to the GBBL would be much appreciated.
If you see any pop up ads here please click on the Meet the GBBL Mods and send us an e-mail about it so we can get them removed.

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Regional Blog listing

I was hoping to get more blogs to send me in their information.  You can still be added to it if you wish to be.

But for now, that is what I've got.

If you look to the top of the page just after Meet the Mods you will see the new page, but just in case it isn't showing up for you, here is the direct link:

Regional Listing of Blogs and Firearms Rights Groups

Now this list may be currently limited to just Continental US Blogs and Group, however I will add any blog or Rights Group from any country, territory or anything in between.

Just send me the link and I'll check it out for inclusion.

No comments: