Welcome! Posting a link back to the GBBL would be much appreciated.
If you see any pop up ads here please click on the Meet the GBBL Mods and send us an e-mail about it so we can get them removed.

Thursday, December 1, 2016

Administrivia

If you notice a blog that is listed more than once, please drop me a line.

Also, some blogs which haven't updated in a LONG time, may have their RSS feed set incorrectly.

What that means is they are still updating, however the GBBL isn't getting their feed to update their listing.

Saying that there ARE some blogs which haven't updated in over a year.

If they are still showing up/not been removed from the web.  I am going to let them stay for now.

However if they are just gone, I will try to prune them from the GBBL this weekend as I get time.

If you see any blogs which are "Gone" please drop me a line so I can check them out.

And as always, if you know of a Firearms related blog you think would be a good fit here, let me know.

No comments: