Welcome! Posting a link back to the GBBL would be much appreciated.
If you see any pop up ads here please click on the Meet the GBBL Mods and send us an e-mail about it so we can get them removed.

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Dead Links and Site Updates

Please if you see a dead link to a blog, send me an e-mail with both the name and the URL to the blog in question, so I can check it out and remove it if needed.

As always if you know of a blog that might be a good match for the GBBL send those URL's to me as well

GreyLocke (at) Gmail (dot) com: Please put GBBL or Gun Blog Black List as the subject

Also after some problems I had with a few things behind the scenes, you might see the GBBL look a little differently over the next few days.  It's nothing to worry about.  Just me trying to make it easier to navigate behind the scenes.  If something looks REALLY wrong or is not working right, hit my e-mail up above.  If you have Gtalk you can send me an IM using greylocke as my ID.  Please don't send me a Google Hangout IM if possible, it drives me nuts having to deal with that.  If that's all you have, send away, I'll just have to deal with it, but I prefer Gtalk while it still works.

E-mail however is the best way to get in touch with me unless you are one of those who have my cell number.  Those can just send me a text message.

And while there will be some changes made to the GBBL, if you don't like them, like them or have suggestions please feel free to leave a comment.  The Boss and I want to make the GBBL accessible and as complete as possible for everyone.  So please let us know if something's wrong, so we can fix it.  If you are viewing the GBBL on a mobile device and are having issues, I REALLY would like to know so I can adjust the Mobile Template.

Thank you for your patronage, and Old NFO and myself hope you come here for all of your Gun Blog Needs  :)

No comments: