Welcome! Posting a link back to the GBBL would be much appreciated.
If you see any pop up ads here please click on the Meet the GBBL Mods and send us an e-mail about it so we can get them removed.

Tuesday, September 3, 2024

Why You Shouldn’t Shoot Small Groups – Defensive Pistol Training - Ammoland.com

 I may or may not have a touch of OCD in my genetic makeup.

Hypothetically speaking, if I arrange my boxes of ammo on the shelf by lot order, would that qualify? How about if I have to reset things when the “wrong” one of the two same-circuit light switches in my office is “up” when the light should be “off?” Don’t get me started with the focus-robbing chaos that ensues when my two aviation instrument drink coasters are in the wrong place on my desk…

There’s also an OCD range habit I have to actively resist: Shooting tiny groups.

Yes, you heard that right. “But wait,” you ask, “isn’t the goal of master-level pistol shooting being able to shoot tiny groups at 300 yards on demand?” Well, yes. Sometimes.

Click the link to read the whole articleDefensive Pistol Training

No comments: