Welcome! Posting a link back to the GBBL would be much appreciated.
If you see any pop up ads here please click on the Meet the GBBL Mods and send us an e-mail about it so we can get them removed.

Featured Post

RSS FEED Updates

If you see a blog that isn't updating properly, please let me know through my E-mail. For some reason, the RSS feed has been acting goo...

Tuesday, September 15, 2026

Dammit...

We have a problem... It appears the RSS has not updated in a week. I have poked at it to see if I can fix it, and I did some other clean up for 'old' blogs that are no longer posting. I really hate that we continue to lose bloggers, but I know some folks have had 'no choice' shall we say. I took down another 82 tonight, so we are down to around 100 blogs still alive. If the problems continue, and I can't fix it, it may just be time to let the blog go. Twenty plus years is a good long run, no question! Thank you for continuing to click over and look at the offerings! Jim

2 comments:

Pigpen51 said...

I understand if you have to give it up. But I for one hope that you are able to continue, since this is one of my first stops everyday.

Glypto Dropem said...

Well that sucks. I don't post as often as I once did but I put up a new post this evening and a good amount of my traffic comes from here.